Monday, October 4, 2010

DAY 21 IN SICHUAN

NO WATER NIGHT
Monday morning, a visit to Guanghan city again.
Not all went this time, only minority of us.
So, our morning class was postponed to night instead (:


However, A Night Class was not productive at all! D:
Most of us were so restless and sleepy.
Hopefully, there won't be another night class!


No water for the night!
The campus water pipe burst and the entire sch got no water since 5pm today!!
So after our night class, all of us went to buy large bottles of mineral water for bathing etc.

However, a few bottles of water were not enough for both azmi and I! 
Thank goodness, Mr liu (our IS teacher) helped us by asking one of the shopkeeper downstairs our hostel to offer water to us from their large water tank somewhereeee.













A night without water really sucks.
We can't shit, pee, bathe etc. 
We had to ration our water and be careful not to waste every drop of water.
I couldn't have a proper bath and I felt uneasy for the whole night!


Now I could totally understand how it is soo important for us not to waste water.
This is also my first time to ration water or go collect water from places etc.
I have nvr experience such incident before..
It was a good learning experience actually, if we look on the positive side.


I miss SINGAPORE. It has everything. 
I doubt we will face such no-water situation now in Singapore.
Because the govt in Spore is quite efficient.


After I come to China, the incidents, situations here made me appreciate and treasure Singapore, the things in Singapore.
So glad to be a Singaporean suddenly. (:


COME BACK SOON WATER... D:

No comments:

Post a Comment