Monday, October 18, 2010

DAY 35 IN SICHUAN

The 35th day! Last day in China! 
We had our IS Presentations.
Topics were all about China or Sichuan.
Our grp chose on the topic Pandas!!

Look how long their matchsticks were!
Packing was not at all easy!
I came here with the lightest luggage, BUT
I went back with the heaviest luggage among the girls! D:
heh! really bought alot alot of stuffs in china. 
Azmi got to help me sit on my luggage, so that i can zip it up! ):
It was really sad when all of us left.
We teared, our china friends teared.
All of us just could not bear each other. 

I will miss all of you, my wonderful China friends.
I will miss the bubbletea shop owner, her bubbletea shop and her awesome bubbletea!
I will miss all the kids here, especially Rui Ning, the small little girl outside the bubble tea shop.
I will miss all the food stalls at the 2nd level, especially the one just below our hostel and the Halal stall.
I will miss all the supermarts below our hostel! Especially the family with the cute puppy.
I WILL MISS EVERYONE IN CHINA lah! :D
You guys made my OIP trip so awesome, so wonderful, so fun, THANK YOU!
I'll be back, promised! :D


I am going to miss the hostel...
I will miss you, doggie!
heh! I looked taller today! cos i was with HEELS :D



Goodbye Sichuan
This 5 weeks of journey in China, was really enjoyable and wonderful.
I departed Singapore, somehow alone, without any of my close friends.
Poly friends could not come because all of us had forgotten the deadline! D:
But since, I'm a girl, Mr lee allowed me to go, he wants the girls to have even number bah. 
Thankyou Mr lee! I was the only one, only girl in my class coming for this trip okay!


However, at first, I regretted signing up this trip alone.
Thinking of how to survive the next 5 wks, how homesick I would be.
In my whole mind, were mostly negative, pessimistic thoughts. 

But now, leaving China with so many friends! 
Because of you guys, I didn't feel lonely, or homesick at all!
You guys took really good care of me, made this trip really awesome for me .
We all had fun tgt, Studied hard and played hard tgt.
And now, I am so glad that I made this decision of coming "alone".

Come to think of it, if I would have come with my poly clique, 
I would be staying with them for the whole of 5 weeks!
And I know, I would not be interacting with anyone as much as I did for the past few weeks.

OIP CHENGDU 2010 was a remarkable, cherished experience.
THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN.
Hello Singapore, I'm Back (:
I would like to end off this last post with a quote:
"It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires great strength to decide on what to do. "
And yes, it was also a right decision made.

No comments:

Post a Comment