Wednesday, October 13, 2010

DAY 30 IN SICHUAN

I have stayed in Sichuan for a month already! :D
The 30 days here were awesome. (: 


Today was the last lesson for IS!
Miss Li taught us on Business Etiquette, like the Do's & Don'ts when you're doing Business in China. 
It was a great lesson.  I've learnt alot alot.Thank you!
For example, when you give a china businessman a gift, he will usually decline for at least 2 times before accepting the gift. It's a form of manner in China. 


So remember, 
Next time, do not think you can save up ur gift when ur china friend/client declines the gift. 
He actually wants the gift!!
I mean, who on earth, doesnt like to receive gifts?! :D 


Some of the things we were doing in the dorm other than studying.
We have not yet turned into bookworms from all the SDC. HAH!

Okay, we actually tied this in the supermart!  LOL
Leonard borrowed my skirt I just bought to cross dress for his grp's IS project!
HAHAHAHAHA.! he looks so funny! 
I haven even worn this skirt to go out etc and I will be letting a GUY wear it.
Leonard should totally feel honoured man...
Check out Sexy Leonard
Okay, we actually do study. 
But that's when everyone's sleeping. :D
Some are completing their journals.
A sleepy girl is a moody girl. 
So, Sleeping is very importanttt!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment