Friday, September 24, 2010

DAY 11 IN SICHUAN

Today was exceptionally cold for me.
Because I didnt have my jacket with me, sent it for laundry....
In addition, I was wearing shorts with black stockings, which i mistook it for leggings.
I bought it at the supermart downstairs our hostel as I didnt bring mine.
Lesson Learnt: Never Pack Your Things Last Minute! D;


In the end, I borrowed Rahim's coat to wear for the whole day.
It kept my body warm, but because of the thin stockings, my legs felt cold
Soooo,eventually, my whole body felt cold as well D:
the stockings which I mistook it for LEGGINGS!  -.-
With Rahim's Coat! :D


Fed fishes during lunch! They look really really hungryyy for food.
Photos from Subaa's phone.
A SCHOOL OF FISHES




Did SDC Labwork today
Because of the lack of have proper equipments to show us how to do the labwork,
All of us were so lost.


Hands were up everywhere, voices calling for Mr Cheah could be heard almost every second.
And our poor mr cheah had to walk here and there to help us with our work.
Thank you Mr Cheahh.
Complicated. But we managed to get the hang of it at the end of the class. :D






 Look at the colour of the chocolate.
It looks like it has mould on it.
But but but!.... IT IS EDIBLE.
china products mah.

Darick. the owner of the weird Chocolatess.

No comments:

Post a Comment