Monday, September 27, 2010

DAY 14 IN SICHUAN

A Cold Monday Morning
Who doesn't want to stay in their warm, cozy beds and slp as long as possible?!
But we have to wake up at 6.30am again, to go to the SANXINGDUI Museum.
However, for a history nerd like me, all the efforts of waking up early, pulling myself out of the bed, were not wasted, the moment I stepped into the museum.
I am a history nerd. 
Check out my copper brown hair. Looks natural :D


The SAN XING DUI Museum, classified under China's national heritage, was built to honour the Chinese Shu Culture. 
The museum showcases different kinds of valuable cultural relics, found under Sanxingdui. 
I was really impressed by the statues, or artworks made by the ancient people about 5000 yrs ago!


It was certainly fascinating. 
In the past, because these people were very supertitious, they built many statues to worship the god.
Most statues were so detailed and beautifully carved!~
Wonder how they did that w/o any machines....







Ancient Steamboats


They carved this thousand yearsss ago. OMG


So detailed and pretty! 
A typical type of Statue that the ancient people built 


The museum toilet is super cleannn! 
They actually have auto-taps!
This is sooo Singapore. :D




OWLS-WANNABEs
Hidayah RAHIM, Lance & idk where kairen was looking at!
Back to school, during lunch, we went to make our specs at the specs shop in the sch.
The specs there were really cheap!
CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!





Check out Rahim's new geeky specs. :D
I made a new specs too :D
PURPLE ONE. 
I got it for 94 YUAN (S$18.80) for the frame and lens!! 
My cheapest pair of specs everrrr.



After school, played table tennis at the table tennis court and met jeremy, darick and zack.
They rented motorbikes at the bicycle shop in the sch.
So cool right!


In singapore, U need a license to ride a bike. 
In China, no one cares!!
so, I borrowed their bikes and learnt to ride. heh!




XUEN IN ACTION

XUEN's getting good at this that she even rode Emmanuel too!! :D
I love to try new things and gain those wonderful experiences.
Cos you're nvr too old to learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment