Sunday, September 19, 2010

DAY 6 IN SICHUAN

Spring Cleaning Sunday!

The weather is soooo hot!!
In addition, the food here is like Spicy, now look what has popped out on my upper lip! D:
UGLY PAINFUL PIMPLE. ):

Woke up at 9 today to wait for the person to install internet onto our hostel.
They could not install wireless, thus, used dial-up.
However, when they finally came to our room, our phone cable is broken.
So, he told us he would be back at 4pm.
D: I need internet really really badly!
the Internet-Man fixing my laptop! :D

In the evening we did our tutorials together
Look! we even bought mini tables from the supermarket downstairs to study!
Add caption
At night was the dance party... @ their parade square.
The weather was already so hot and we still need to dance?!
Nah, not Harold, Emmanuel and I.
They went to shoot with their DSLR while I take pics with my cam!
But as usual, all of us were eventually surrounded by the China students, especially poor Subaa!

Subaa in the middle of all the china students
Im taller than subaa for once!
okay till then. blogger takes sooo long to upload pics. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment