Thursday, September 16, 2010

DAY 3 IN SICHUAN








Toured the guanghan city today. :D A small city just outside Chengdu.
It was a 15mins ride from our very isolated school.
Student Leaders who went w us! Jiangling, Yun Xia & Tom


Once again, everyone was staring at subaa! HAHA.
There was this auntie who went high when she saw subaa, she approached me with her dialect, asking me about Subaa.
Yet again, she is another one who thought I'm one of them!


Okay, let me repeat again.
I am a Pure Singaporean & I do not know how to speak in Sichuan Dialect! 
Oh well, maybe it’s because of my fringe, bangs! D: 

My slippers snapped! LOL.
So, yunxia and I had to go around searching high an low for slippers.
They do not sell slippers!! 
Finally, found slippers in a box of look-like-2nd-hand slippers those kind. 
Without any choice, I bought it. 
But guess what, after walking with that slippers, some parts of the paint on the slippers sticked onto my feet! 
Ohwell, what can you expect for a pair of 4 yuan (80cents) slippers. 
the 4-yuan slippers. It's already like this when i bought it. 

We shopped till 8++ and called cab (mini-van). 
Only called 4 vans. There were 44 or 45 of us, so about at least 10 ppl need to squeeze in one van!
Gosh.  But, we managed to squeeze in eventually!
4 behind, 5 in the middle and 1 in front!

No comments:

Post a Comment