Thursday, September 30, 2010

DAY 17 IN SICHUAN

ROLLER COASTER RIDES @ HAPPY VALLEY THEMEPARK







We reached the themepark at 9am on a cold, drizzling morning.
but of cos, the rain did not dampen our high spirits! :D
The themepark only opens at 10am, so some of us went to explore the paradise plaza outside the themepark.
The entire place was so beautiful! 
Indeed, it was a shopping PARADISE for all of us. 






getting ready for our grp photo :D

STARBUCKS FTW!
And the themepark. 
AWESOME. Totally awesome, fun! 
Their rides were one of the best, thrilling rides i had ever taken in my entire life!
All of us had soo much fun & laughter!!

My favourite line during all the rides: "OH MY GODDDD! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"




there were alot more rides of cos, but I was having fun on the rides, so no pictureees.








I miss Singapore.


The 4D Cinema! 
Left the themepark at ard 7pm, feeling super dizzy from all the rides. HAH!
We were left with 3 more hrs to shop at the paradise plaza and to have our dinner;
SHOPPING AGAIN, with such limited time. D:

While waiting for the rest to shop finish and have dinner tgt, Subaa and I camwhored like mad.
Using Emmanuel's dslr.
Thanks Emmanuel! :D 



Taller than Mr harolddd! :D



That was the end of an awesome day.

Yes, we did have fun, but I also learnt smth today.
Dare to try, especially when you're still young & lively, or you'll definitely regret.
Even though I felt dizzy at the end of the day, I still make sure I tried every rides in the themepark :D

Hmm, I think I should put this determination of mine onto my studies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment