Wednesday, September 29, 2010

DAY 16 IN SICHUAN

Shopping Spree @ Chengdu!

An hr plus ride to chengdu in the morning.
I was so excited cos we finally had a day dedicated for SHOPPING only! :D


Went pizza hut for lunch and had a great meal!
We spent a total of 700++ yuan!
And mr nick paid for it. 
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH MR NICK!
we must must must treat u next time!!


the interior design is so cool!
Look how engrossed the boys were when choosing food.
This is only one page for smooties!
there were a variety of drinks lahhh!
compared to SG's pizza hut. the drinks here are wayyy better!!
My popcorn chicken pizza!
of cos, i couldnt finish all!!
they even had escargots!!
One thing SG should learn from China. Their pizza hut!
A variety of food choices. awesome

After our super full lunch, we, girls discovered this place, quite similar to "Bugis Street"!!
There were lots of cheap stuffs over there!! And we could bargain as well!
All of us were so engrossed in shopping that we had forgotten to take a picture of the entire place! D:
and i couldnt rmbr what was the name of that place called too..... ): ):
My new cap and shades!
we bought new CAPS! (Y)




playing with my cam's fish eye effect
we bought similar caps, but at different places!
Delwin(right) said his cap cost about 5 times more ex than me!
GIRLS ARE GOOD IN SHOPPING!
Went back to school and prepared for "freshies night" performance. 
It was our last performance for the students in china, performed the same song as last wed.
The yr 2s, including me, even put up a last min acapella performance!!
Both performances were good, i think?! :D
look at the crowd. =O
waiting for our performance
Performances put up by the china students for "Freshies Night cum National day celebration" were really great.
I could tell that they put in alot of efforts in it. 






YUN XIA gave me this flower! cute right!
THANK YOU!! (:
I love making new friends. (:
It's a not a bad thing I came here alone, at least I wont keep sticking with my clique and not make so many friends!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment